- 5 3/4 Cups Strawberries (crushed)
- 8 ¼ Cups Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Pacific Pectin Mix
- 2 TB Lemon Juice
- Place prepared fruit in pot, add lemon juice. (if needed)
- Heat fruit to 140°F
- Add pectin (and anti-foam if needed)
- Bring fruit and pectin mixture to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Add half of required sugar and bring back to a boil.
- Add remaining sugar and bring back to a boil and heat to 219°F
- When temperature is reached, ladle quickly into jars and seal.
- Invert jars for 3 minutes, then turn jars upright and let cool.
Leave a Reply