- 3 qt. Whole Elderberry
- 4.5 Cups Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Pacific Pectin Mix
- Wash and crush elderberries.
- Boil fruit and pour through a filter cloth placed in a colander.
- Measure 3 Cups of the resulting fruit juice into 6 or 8 qt. pot.
- Add lemon juice to the elderberry juice.
- Start heating and slowly stir in the Pacific Pectin mix.
- Heat to boiling.
- Slowly stir in sugar in 2 parts and bring back to a boil.
- Boil hard for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 30 seconds.
- Skim and pour into jars. Invert for 1 minute then turn upright and let cool.
© 2023 Printed at PacificPectin.com
Leave a Reply