Looking for a yummy strawberry jam but don’t want all the sugar? Try this reduced sugar strawberry jam, using Pacific LM-3 Pectin.
- 24 Oz. Sugar
- 34 Oz. Strawberries
- ⅓ Cup Pacific LM-3 Pectin
- Crush fruit.
- Put in cooking pot and heat to 150° F.
- Slowly stir pectin into fruit.
- Continue stirring and slowly heat mixture to boiling. Boil for 1 minute at low heat.
- Add sugar and heat mixture to 200-210° F.
- Skim foam and pour mixture into jars.
- Cap and invert jars to sterilize, then turn jars upright and let cool.
Leave a Reply