Fresh exotic kiwi jam with Pacific Pectin Mix.
- 5 ½ Cups Kiwi Fruit, peeled and mashed.
- 7 ½ Cups Sugar
- ⅓ Cup Pacific Pectin Mix
- 2 TB Lemon Juice
- Place peeled and mashed kiwi in 6 quart saucepan.
- Add lemon juice.
- Begin heating.
- Add the Pacific Pectin mix slowly, while stirring.
- Heat to a boil while stirring constantly.
- Add the sugar in two parts when boiling begins.
- Stir and bring back to a boil
- When jam comes to a full boil, stir and continue boiling for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and skim foam if needed.
- Pour mixture into jars.
Leave a Reply