- 49 oz. Strawberries
- 50 oz. Sugar
- 1 oz. Pacific Syrup Pectin
- Dry mix pectin with 2 parts sugar from recipe. Set aside.
- Heat fruit to 140F.
- Add pectin sugar mixture.
- Bring fruit and pectin mixture to a boil and boil for 30 seconds.
- Add half of remaining sugar.
- Bring back to a boil then add the rest of your sugar.
- Bring back to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Skim and fill bottles.
- Invert bottles for 3 minutes then turn bottles upright and let cool. This step will eliminate the need for a hot water bath.
© 2023 Printed at PacificPectin.com
Can you use this syrup recipe for any fruit syrup?
Yes you can.
Have a wonderful day!