Note: Strawberries tend to generate excessive foam. If desired, add Pacific Food grade Antifoam to the fruit before adding the pectin to reduce foam (before step 2).
Yield: 9 (Nine) 8-oz. jars
- 12 oz. Cranberries, chopped/pulsed in food processor
- 32 oz. Strawberries, crushed
- 8 3/4 Cups Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Pacific Pectin Mix
- Add prepared fruit to 8 quart or larger pot.
- Add Pacific Pectin Mix to fruit and bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir in half of the sugar and bring back to a boil.
- Add remaining sugar, bring back to a boil and boil for one minute.
- Skim and pour.
- Invert jars for 3 minutes then turn jars upright and let cool.
Leave a Reply