Advantages of our Pacific Bread Pectin in bread manufacturing:
- Soft, elastic dough with improved tolerance
- Improves the freeze-thaw stability dough pieces
- Increases dough volume
- Improves crumb moisture
- Assists with freshness
- Synergistic effects with insoluble dietary fiber
- Positive consumer image
- Contributes to healthy nutrition
- 1000g Wheat Flour or Gluten Free Flour
- 10g Yeast
- 15g Salt
- 10g Sugar
- 10g Oil
- 20g +/- Pacific Bread Pectin
- 610g Water
- Mix all ingredients, including water into a kneading kettle and let knead or knead by hand.
- Remove dough and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Form dough, freeze, and pack or proceed as you would with any yeast dough.
Leave a Reply