- 40 oz. (5 cups) Strawberries (crushed)
- 16 oz. (2 cups) Stevia in the Raw
- 3 oz. (3/4 cup) Pacific LM-O Pectin
- Place fruit in pot.
- Heat fruit to 140 F.
- Slowly stir in pectin. (clumps will break down)
- Continue stirring and slowly heat mixture to boil, boil for 1 minute at low heat.
- Add Stevia slowly and heat back to boil. Boil for 30 seconds.
- Ladle quickly into jars and seal.
- Invert jars for 3 minutes then turn jars upright and let cool.
© 2023 Printed at PacificPectin.com
Leave a Reply