How much pectin should I use?

Our Pacific Pectin Mix and Pacific Pectin Mix no Acid requires a minimum of 2% pectin content of the total batch weight. Our Pacific LM-3 requires a minimum of 3% and our LM-O requires a minimum of 5% . FYI 1/3 cup dry measure equals 2 oz. Pacific Pectin Mix/No Acid and Pacific LM-3. 1 cup dry measure equals 5 oz. Pacific LM-O.

Pacific Pectin Dry Mix Usage Instructions.